Paw Prints

• April 2School will be in session on 4/2 to make up a snow day.

• March 26No School Spring Break 3/26-3/30

What has happened to 2017! What about 2018???

Katie Barber, EMS

What has happened in 2017!! What’s to come in 2018??

Can you believe it’s almost 2018!! WAIT, what has happened?  Seriously, how much stuff has happened during 2017?  Well let me think………  Forest fires, stupid trends, las vegas shooting, hurricanes. My gosh we NEED to recap.

What about all of those stupid trends.  Let’s think about this, what stupid things have people thought of this year. Kylie jenner lips, stupid makeup challenges, new weird face masks, and so many more.  Why aren’t americans smarter than this I thought we were the leading country in technology and economics ( guess not)

Now lets shift to a more serious topic. Hurricanes, wildfires, shootings, Wendy Williams. The hurricanes have destroyed so much and now we have wildfires IN DECEMBER. That’s just downright horrible. The 2 hurricanes have destroyed most of florida. These hurricanes have also brought our country together.  People have helped other people try to rebuild buildings and find missing people.  The wildfires have demolished california and the people in it.  The las vegas shooting has been hard on everyone even though it has been 3 months it will be with everyone for a long time.  

Alright, 2017 has been a good and bad year.  Let’s talk about 2018.  People think that 2018 will be a good year for some reasons and a bad year for other reasons. What do you think? How are you going to spend your 2018?  I hope you had a good 2017 and have a great 2018!!!        🙂