Paw Prints

• April 2School will be in session on 4/2 to make up a snow day.

• March 26No School Spring Break 3/26-3/30

School Sports at RPEMS

Emily Gracheck, EMS

At RPEMS we have a wide variety of  sports that the students can choose from. They can choose from basketball, volleyball, football, wrestling, cheer, cross country, and track.

If you want to do basketball or football then you have to be in 8th grade. At RPEMS we have 6th, 7th, and 8th grade. If the student wants to be on a team they have to tryout before they go on the team so they know they are good enough. The only sport that is all year long is cheerleading so they can cheer on their teammates.

You can only do sports if your grades are good and have and give the effort to do it. Enable to have good grades then you have to pay attention in class. The students just have to want to be on the team and have to try.

Now onto wrestling! If you want to do wrestling you can be in 7th and 8th grade. You can also do it if you are a girl, but mostly boys do it. Only 2 girls are on the team and they are in 7th grade. (2017-2018) Most kids this year are good at it.

There are girls and boys basketball. A lot of girls did basketball this year and they are all good at it and tall. They practice in the morning when the boys do.

All of the sports this year are all good and well put together. Each one of them play and act/acted like a team. If you are a 6th or 7th grader I hope you will want to participate in one of the sports.