Paw Prints

• April 2Preview Day is Monday 8/13 7:35-10:10

• March 26First Day of School Wednesday 8/15

Help Speak Up To Stop Bulling

Rylee Stewart, EMS

Everyday someone is getting bullied, everyday someone is doing nothing to stop the bullying. Everyone will witness bullying, so take the chance to help stop bullying. Don’t just stand there “Do Something!” Tell a teacher, or tell the bully to stop. Make the target feel better by being nice to them. Help speak up to stop bullying.

Bullying can happen anywhere in anyway. It could happen while you’re at home on instagram, or it can happen where someone pushing someone to the ground at school. Bullying can happen anywhere in anyway. If the bullying is physical tell a trusted adult right away, if it cyberbullying block the bully and tell an adult. If it’s verbal bullying tell the bully to stop, and if they keep going tell an adult. Bullying is not okay, and it needs to stop. If you are a witness character don’t be afraid to stick up for the target, or if you are the target tell a trusted adult or tell the bully to stop.

“Lonely and scary,” are the words Rylee Spiller used to describe what it’s like to be bullied. If you are the target here are some tips that’ll help you. If the bully is making fun of your look, say thanks for noticing, or say ok and complement them. If the bully is physically hurting you try get as far away as you can from from the bully and tell an adult immediately. If it’s cyber block the bully and tell an adult.

Bullying is not okay, and it needs to stop. If you are a bully, and you’re reading this you need to stop! Thank you for reading this article. And don’t forget to Help Speak Up To Stop Bullying.

1 Comment

One Response to “Help Speak Up To Stop Bulling”

1. Brooklyn Morehead on April 10th, 2018 10:35 am

Go Rylee!

[Reply]

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

The student news site of Raymore Peculiar Middle Schools
Help Speak Up To Stop Bulling